This opportunity is open to non-profit execs anywhere in the US. Applications must be submitted by July 15, 2015.
My passion is developing leaders who make a positive difference in the world, whether they are leading in non-profit or for-profit companies.
Again this year, I'm offering a coaching scholarship for a non-profit ED or CEO. You'll get powerful 360 feedback and focused, 1/1 support for developing your leadership for 3 months. You pay only a nominal registration fee ($149) which helps offset the cost of your online 360.
If you are a senior executive at a not-for-profit organization and you're ready to step up to a bigger version of your leadership, keep reading. (And if you're a Board member or supporter of a non-profit, please forward this to your ED. This might be the best gift you can give the organization this year.)
As a nonprofit exec, here's the part you already know.
- Your organization makes a positive difference in many lives and in the community.
- The organization depends on your leadership.
- Your job is getting more challenging and complex every day.
- Your budget is limited.
If you're sensing that you want to lead more powerfully, develop your leadership muscle in order for the organization to live fully into its mission and strategy, then I want to extend this opportunity to you. In a for-profit company, you might spend significant money to retain an executive coach to help you do that. But I understand the budget challenges most non-profits live with and I want to help.
To qualify you must meet these criteria:
- You are a full time paid senior executive (CEO/ED, SVP, VP)
- Your organization is a nonprofit organization or social venture with more than 15 paid full time employees.
- You must complete the full application and email it to Scholarship(at)FordBusinessConsulting(dot)com by July 15.
- You must be willing for the coach to include the coaching hours in her ICF coaching log along with your name and email. (Details are on the application form.)
The scholarship package includes:
- Initial background and setup conversation (1 hr)
- The Leadership Circle 360 profile and 1/1 debrief (1 ½ hr)
- Coaching goals conversation (1 hr)
- Six 1/1 coaching sessions (1 hr each)
- Final debrief conversation to support your ongoing development (1 hr)
If you'd like to learn more about your coach, Dr. Linda Ford, click here.
Click here if this sounds like the leverage you need to move your organization forward. Completing this short form will let me know you’re interested and send you to the link for the application form. Application deadline is July 15. Scholarship will be awarded by July 22. Coaching begins in August.
I look forward to hearing from you