Possibility + Pragmatism
Dr. Linda Ford seeks to develop and support leaders who act with boldness, integrity, and authenticity. As your strategic advisor, Linda will partner with you to rethink your organization and activate your vision. Her leadership will infuse new energy into your team. Download a PDF one sheet about Linda »
- Asking deep questions that provoke learning and catalyze change
- Bringing her heartful presence to create a powerful space for connection and dialogue in teams
- Fostering a systemic view of the organization to enable sustainable, game changing moves
- Crystallizing ideas so that the heart of what matters becomes clear and actionable
Experience and Education
At the start of her career, Linda spent 15 years in large global companies in a wide range of roles - software engineering, sales, managing a regional P&L and much more. As a coach and consultant for the past 25 years, she has worked with hundreds of individuals and organizations in both for profit and not-for-profit companies. Outcomes have included significantly strengthening leadership capabilities, reducing time to market for new products, enhancing employee engagement, and other business priorities.
Linda was the co-creator and founding Director of the Concordia MBA program. She has a PhD in Human and Organization Systems.
In her book, The Fourth Factor, Linda shows executives how to manage organizational culture - the fourth factor - in order to successfully manage the other three critical factors of products, customers, and cash.
In business and in life, I am guided by my personal philosophy and my values:
- I leave each system better than I found it.
- I am committed to building a community that is just, open, connected and prosperous.
- I believe that authentic leaders make a positive difference in the world.
- I am committed to living and working at my growing edge.
- I bring the full power of my heartful presence to every engagement.